Saturday, September 10, 2011

My Weakness

My weakness is that I don't know how to handle a situation on my own, I can solve the toughest maths question, I can tell you something really deep in science but I just don't know how to solve the questions of life.
What I've understand now that, there's no right or wrong in life. The only right decision in life is the one that you made on your own. Whatever decisions that you do, there will be people who sees it as right and also people who sees it as wrong. But what's most important is you, as long as you have no regrets or doubts making that decision then the rest isn't important. Well, there'll still be consequences to worry but I think I've made my point here.
Life is a huge chapter that can't be explained fully with just one paragraph and it is different for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment