Sunday, September 25, 2011

Living A Lie

It's all so clear to me now. The key for me to find happiness, I know it now. All these while, I wasn't living my own life. I realize now that, the things that I've been doing for the past few years, its not the things that I want to do. I wasn't daring enough to live my life as myself and so I tried to be someone else. Someone I know that had the things that I want in life. But I was wrong, you learn from others, not make yourself exactly like others. It's like forcing yourself to be someone you're not. I don't want to limit myself anymore, I don't wanna live on safety guidelines. I wanna risk my life, not in a dangerous way, i wanna my life by taking chances. This is my resolution.

Perhaps, these few months, I can make use of it to discover who am I. The real me.

No comments:

Post a Comment